Athlete Parent, Special Olympics of Maryland, 2012-present.
- Involved at the state and county level
Resident of Costa Rica, August 2009-July 2010.
Member, Lesbian Avengers, Denver, Colorado Chapter, January 1995-June 1998.
- Organized and participated in grassroots, non-violent, social protests to promote lesbian visibility and acceptance
- Spokesperson for the chapter for television and newspaper outlets
Volunteer Sex Education Advocate, Boulder County AIDS Project, Boulder, Colorado, November 1994-May 1995.
- Conducted outreach and information sessions with lesbians and other women
Volleyball team, varsity level, Fred C. Beyer High School, Modesto, California, 1984-1986, 1988.
- California state champions, 1988
Basketball team, varsity level, Fred C. Beyer High School, Modesto, California, 1984-1986.
Modesto City Swim Team, Modesto, California, 1982-1984.