Board of Directors, United States Tennis Association / Maryland District, Jan. 2005 – Dec. 2008.
President and Director of Tennis, Southern Maryland Tennis & Education Foundation, Leonardtown, Maryland, May 2004 – Aug. 2007.
• Formed and managed a 501(c)3 non-profit.
• Wrote and administered grants and government contracts.
• Tennis and educational program development.
• Coached children, juniors and adults in recreational and competitive tennis skills.
• Website and advertising design.
Certified Tennis Professional, United States Professional Tennis Association, 2002 – 2007.
Head Tennis Pro, WTS International, summer 2003.
Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach, St. Mary’s College of Maryland, St. Mary’s City, Maryland, Aug. 2002 – May 2003.
NCAA Division I Tennis, Scholarship Offers, 1994.
• University of Oregon (declined)
• University of Connecticut (declined)
Professional Tennis Player, Jul. 1988 – Oct. 1992
• Played singles, doubles and mixed doubles on the professional tennis circuit
• Highest ranked American Indian player in the history of professional tennis
• Coached by Rosie Casals, an International Tennis Hall of Fame inductee
• Endorsements: Nike (shoes), Yonex (rackets), Babolat VS (string and grips), Martina Navratilova tenniswear (clothing), Thor-Lo (socks), and Lobster (ball machines)